TeleMessage is a secure business messaging app built for organizations with security and privacy in mind. With the TeleMessage secure texting platform, organizations can manage mobile messaging, secure communications, enforce policies and ensure reliable enterprise communication.
Businesses can optimize their secure text messaging experience with our user-friendly app, our web portal, Outlook Plug-In and messaging APIs that integrate with your existing CRM, ERP or any other system that you use.
TeleMessage is fully compliant with industry regulations such as HIPAA and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) using the latest data, phone, SMS and email communication encryption, and full privacy and compliance standards.
* Secure Messaging – messages are encrypted from end-to-end, in transit and in rest, keeping your data secure.
* PIN Code Protection – lock the application on your mobile device with a PIN code so that only you have access to the application.
* Message Self-Destruct – messages can be configured to be automatically deleted after a certain period of time.
* Group Messaging – create groups and interact with multiple co-workers, making business messages and communication safe, secure and private.
* Advanced Delivery Notifications – know whether the message has been sent, delivered, read or expired.
* Fallback to SMS – any messages not delivered via the Internet are sent as a standard SMS message.
* Files & Attachments – you can send pictures, videos, documents, audio files & even location.
* Automation APIs – integrate your current IT systems with TeleMessage using our APIs including REST, SOAP, XML, HTTP and & more.
For more information, please visit:
TeleMessage App is a free software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-10-10. The program can be installed on Android.
TeleMessage App (version 2.0.33) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.